Took the buggy out in the snow today...

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by CK5, Dec 29, 2006.

1. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Man, is it deep. :doah:

Attached Files:

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 Well-Known Member

Media:
    hhahaa
    You guys are getting hammerd with Snow :eek: I heard another storm is hitting you this weekend errr now :doah:
    Stay Warm!
    Burt

3. CK5

Media:
    Yeah, about 4 feet in 8 days!

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Damn! The news said Denver has as much snow now as it got all last year :eek: :doah:

5. carguy9135

carguy9135 Well-Known Member

Media:
    :eek: Dude, I thought u were serious there for a second. I was like, "How the heck did I miss that?":confused: By the way, did you get the flat and the battery done yet? :confused:

6. Torquer

Torquer Well-Known Member

Media:
    So Steve, WHERE IS THE K5 (or what's left of it)? I don't visit CK5 much anymore and have not kept up on what you've been up to, last I saw you and our buddy from ORD had turned two awesome K5's into Frankenmonsters (not necessarily a bad thing but dang, don't you think he now wishes he had not worried about body damage back when he was up for TTC champ?!?!?!?!?!). That direction (the whole buggy thing) was one of the reasons I gave up my TPI406 K5..........even with an awesome motor, D60/14BFF locked both ends no one gave it the recognition it deserved and the whole sport was going away from what I wanted - a daily driver that could do pretty gnarly stuff without becoming an unsellable vehicle. I guess I saw the sport evolving into too hardcore for me with mangled K5's with body damage the 'gold standard' and considered a good thing. :confused: Mine was as capable as anything and had a beautiful paint job and interior (like Shawn's old K5). Don't interpret this as a rant! Heck no, you helped me get into the CTD world by making me realize there was no match for a tweaked turbo diesel. Now, when the kids are through college, a K5 12 Valve would be my idea of a project............

THANK YOU..........waytogo

So pics of the real thing plz.................:stir:

7. rocknbronco

rocknbronco Well-Known Member

Its been years since I looked at K5 I had a toss up between a K5 or Bronco chose Bronco one thing I like it some tube on rigs but all tube and a stock fram can waste tube and add un-need weight had a friend do it to his 78 Bronco cut a wire and never go it running since its been about two years now....:doah:

8. CK5

Media:
    Actually I removed body and added a lot of tube and lost 1,400 pounds. waytogo

9. rocknbronco

rocknbronco Well-Known Member

dang I just started thinking how long that sites been around quite a while and longer than most Bronco siteswaytogo