Any SNOWBOARDERS and SKIERS

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by carguy9135, Feb 7, 2007.

1. carguy9135

carguy9135 Well-Known Member

Media:
    So is there any Snowboarders and Skiers on this site. Im a big snowboarder. Ive gone up every weekend since December except for a couple of times. Im gettin pretty good. Im starting to learn how to do more tricks and crap on the Superpipe. If you have time, check out this sweet snowboarding video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5243784003351564160&q=that+forum&hl=en

I can do about 3/4 of the stuff these guys do (like the rails), ive never done backcountry but me and my dad plan on doing it sometime soon. I am also trying to get sponsored, but I think I got a long way to go.

2. whiterocket5.9

whiterocket5.9 Well-Known Member

ive only been skiing one time and i loved it but it was like 20 years ago, never been snowboarding though....i was never good at skateboards, i dont know if that compares to the sno board or not

3. Diesel Nut

Diesel Nut Well-Known Member

Media:
    Tried snowboarding fro the first time about 4 weeks ago. Cracked 2 ribs, but boarded the rest of the day. When these things heal up, I'll be going to do it again!waytogo

4. jalewis

jalewis Well-Known Member

I belong to the snowboarding club at school (Virginia Tech) and took a trip out to Utah over Christmas break with them. I've also been up to Snowshoe, WV several times this season, as well as a couple of other places around Virginia.

Been doing it for 4 years or so, and skied for 5 or 6 before that.

5. RJF's Red Cummins

RJF's Red Cummins TRC Staff Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    I snowmobile, I just prefer 150HP sitting on top my skis and find going up the hill is much more fun than coming down it.:popcorn:

6. RJF's Red Cummins

Media:
    Albums:

Holy cow, you didn't look to be in any pain when I saw you the other day..??

7. zippy

zippy Well-Known Member

Media:
    i board and have been once since i've lived here in the last 17 months but i want to get a pass to echo park because its cheap and close to denver/castle rock

8. Diesel Nut

Diesel Nut Well-Known Member

Media:

I have good days and not so good days. Since all I did was sit in the car all day, that wasn't a bad day really. Hurts the most when I lay down. It always hurts, but you get used to a certain amount.

9. RJF's Red Cummins

Media:
    Albums:
    What happened?

10. whiterocket5.9

whiterocket5.9 Well-Known Member

hang loose dude...must a done a double reverse triple lindy off the half pipe bro..... joke, but messed up ribs arent i think ill stick to skis if i go again thanks

11. carguy9135

carguy9135 Well-Known Member

Media:
    I heard that is supposed to be a big snowboarding deal though! o whatever, i plan on doing the same thing though and next year im also gonna get a season pass to Copper. Remember people, COLORADO has the best Ski resorts!!!:D :D :D