Why I hate eating out

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by rocknbronco, Mar 11, 2007.

1. rocknbronco

rocknbronco Well-Known Member

Why I hate being that service sucks and nobody can cook worth a flip or get your order right at all. I went to Chilis with my wife it took ten minutes to bring me a beer then after waiting ten more minutes to have our order taken guess what it was wrong after anouther twenty minutes of waiting....
    What did I do well I left one I saw it was wrong its sad when a twenty dollar meal cant get fixxed right but a Mc Donalds or Burger King gets it right the first time.

2. whiterocket5.9

whiterocket5.9 Well-Known Member

i hear ya man ive had my fair share of messed up meals but really not all that often it just pisses ya that bad when it does happen. jsut gotta find teh places that have good stuff and stick with em. and for the fast food i eat that crap all the time for lunch im not eating it for dinner if i dotn have to and they havent been perfect on getting the orders rite by no means...its bound to happen every now and then no matter where ya go to, kinda liek a scratch off lotto ticket but ya hit it more often lol

3. BEECHBM69

BEECHBM69 Member

When I stop and get fast food I've gotten in the habit of checking the bag before I leave the restaurant. I can't count how many times I get all the way to work only to discover that something is missing.

As far as eating out goes. I find the food is a whole lot better in privately owned eateries as opposed to the big chain places.

4. rocknbronco

rocknbronco Well-Known Member

Very true on the privately owned resturants yeah I avoid the drive thru it will always mess up an order.