Powerstroke questions

Discussion in 'Ford Powerstroke 6.0' started by CK5, Aug 5, 2005.

1. DWitcher

DWitcher Well-Known Member

FWIW I was not slamming 7.3's or Ford owners. Thanks and have a great day.

2. budkole

budkole Well-Known Member

Media:

I agree, however, that goes for all manufacturers making motors for anything under 23k total weight (different emissions rules for different rated trucks)

Thats because you are in a state that is extremely strict on emissions (Calis emissions laws are different)

Who said it was?:confused:

You can do better:pimp:

3. DWitcher

Well I've only been at International for 6 years so that's why you know soo much more but atleast you agree with me on the new engines are crap.waytogo California is leading the standards with smog but I believe that all Int'l engines come equpied with the latest emmissions.

4. budkole

Media:

The 7.3 is alive and well and it the ONLY diesel option for the fords in, Australia. Emissions are not as strict there.

They dont offer the 6.0

http://ford.com.au/range/fseries4x4/features/powerperformance.asp

yep, its a 2005!

So those who want the new 2005 body style with a 7.3, you will have to get one imported.

5. DWitcher

It's a damn shame they still do'nt offer them here. Good engine.

6. Bullrack

Bullrack Well-Known Member

Budkole, no 7.3 has been placed in anything International for 4 years now in America. Ask me how I know. It was a great engine, I completely agree. As far as the 5.9 Cummins, it has changed so many times I lost count. Ask me how I know this. I think were something like 38 versions in the Dodge truck alone since it's intro. Do some research, you'll find the same as I'm telling you. Now, I think it's a great engine too. I don't really want to pick on anyone or fight, but bring the knowledge to the fight first.

7. budkole

Media:
    Really...hmmmm...how old is this post?...who's fighting?...oops, I see now, you are just building your post count and need something to say, for a minute I almost took your post seriously! btw, you should really get your stuff together before you start using that almighty keyboard. I will let you figure out your own mistake. Happy posting:D

8. Bullrack

Bullrack Well-Known Member

Only mistake I see is that I was typing fast and mispelled don't. If you are worried about how old this thread is, by all means, have it removed. It was there and I took offense to you downing all 6.0's. Hell, I even offered up a semi apology to you upfront because I know how sensitive you computer geeks are. I remember now why I never visited here much. Take it easy man, it's just a little constructive criticism. Have you owned a 6.0? How many? Well, I have had two 6.0's, three 7.3 PSD's, one NA 7.3, and one NA 6.9 I later converted to turbo. I have had less troubles with this 6.0 than with any other IH diesel. If anything, your comment has no merit because you've never owned one. One more post for me! Touchee