What do you think?

Discussion in 'Competition' started by LOUDandPROUD, Aug 20, 2007.

1. LOUDandPROUD

LOUDandPROUD Well-Known Member

So am I at a mudbog then a tractor pull last saturday which was a pretty good time. ( I am in North Carolina right now) Im sitting on my tailgate watching various rigs try and make it through this mud pit when a drunk redneck hollars over to me and says lets hook up bumper to bumper, you put $500 on it? I says dont have any cash but Ill do it just for the hell of it...He says well this isnt my rig but Im going to go find my buddy and we'll get this going...Whatever dude. So probably half and hour goes by and this guy comes back and says "we wont get into whats under the hood, but are you guys going to be here weekend after next?" Sure why not. So with his suggestion we can do it next time. His rig: Later F350 with 7.3 and auto and extended cab...I could tell he had exhaust. Not sure what else. Dont really care. He was turing 35's. My truck, you can see below with about 60 gallons in the xfer tank and a truck box not lightly loaded...So what do you think. Hook up and go for it? I have never done it with this truck. I figured I had a decent shot just with the added weight for traction and better torque....Any input. Love to hear it.

Brian- waytogo

2. scarecrow

scarecrow Active Member

Albums:
    hammer down...... just wait till he spins first then dump the clutch and you will drag him all over....

3. LOUDandPROUD

LOUDandPROUD Well-Known Member

Thats exactly what a buddy of mine told me....Think I might give it a try. Ill get someone to video it and see if I cant post it somewhere...

4. Diesel Nut

Diesel Nut Well-Known Member

Media:
    Well with what you got on your truck with the fuel tank you should come out on top. Weight plays a big part in pullin so sounds like your heavier than him. I love to see a guy with a super chips in a power stroke think he can pull down a house and Im a big ford fan. Just let him spin out and Yard him accross the way.
    :popcorn:

Nathan: Ford tec for DNMS

5. Rob Knoell

Rob Knoell Well-Known Member

When you do this you have got to get pictures or video and then post it up here. I would love to see it.
    LT.

6. duckmanquacker

duckmanquacker Well-Known Member

YES! YES! must have pics or video:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: