Help!! I can't find a RED FX 4 in kalifornia

Discussion in 'Ford Powerstroke 6.4' started by madatford, Aug 22, 2008.

1. madatford

madatford Member

I think I finally forgave ford for the 6.0 screw up:doah:( I guess ):rolleyes: Anyway I went pickup shopping this week and found a white FX4 I thought it would be really cool in Red with the dark shadow gray accent( two tone on the bottom) I wanted a f-350 Single rear wheel crewcab 4x4 longbed Loaded. Well the dealership did a locate in the computer and there are none in Kalifornia that match what I want, not even a dually. So Is there some large dealerships in other states that have large superduty inventories? I would fly to New York if I could find one. Otherwise I guess I will have to order one. Any help would be great. :) Thanks. P.S. Has anyone else had trouble finding a pickup with a FX4 package. Also I remember in the western horseman magazine there was an advertisement about a huge dealership for trucks in Kansas somewhere but that was when I was a kid. anyway hopefully someone has the answer.Thanks again.

2. Bourdon1350

Bourdon1350 Well-Known Member

Do you not know how to spell california, or is that a joke?

Anyway....My dealer has a red supercab fx4. But its hard to find those fx4's. THey are very poular. Your dealer should be able to do a state search...or you could biuld one on ford.com then search for it.

3. madatford

madatford Member

Yes my friend I know the correct way to spell Kalifornia. I will have to order one because my dealer can't locate one. Thanks for the help.

4. Bourdon1350

I saw two CC SB red and grey fx4's yesterday...ha! theyre all over the place here. Diesel power mag featured one in those colors. Great looking truck!

5. madatford

madatford Member

:cool:Thanks for looking out for me. I may have forgot to mention that it needs to be an f-350 srw longbed cc. If you see one holler. Thankswaytogo

6. madatford

madatford Member

wow I almost forgot my mom and dad bought a new fx4 today dark blue pearl metallic f-350 srw cc longbed. Great pickup.I went with them because they really dont keep up with the options. They got a great deal. I hope I find one.

7. gbuddenhagen

gbuddenhagen Well-Known Member

check with the ford dealers all over texas.....lawrence marshall ford in hempstead texas, planet ford in houston texas, tomball ford in tomball texas, mc ree ford ****inson texas, these are big ford dealers and probally have what u want!!!!

8. Bourdon1350

Long bed... ok thats a diff story...ha! That will be a tough find but im sure its out there! Theres plenty of duallys of course.

9. madatford

madatford Member

did you know dodge is going to a crew cab like ford and chevy in 2010 waytogoand doing away with the mega cab?

10. Bourdon1350

supposedly...I saw a wrapped pic and it had mega cabish appearances...

11. Rob Knoell

Rob Knoell Well-Known Member

You may give West Texas Ford a call. We found them in a Horseman's magazine. We have bought three trucks for the construction company from them. Two from one friend of mine and one from another. From what I remember reading they were one of Texas' largest dealerships.

LT.

12. madatford

madatford Member

Thanks for the help. I will give them a try.:)