'05 GMC Sierra 2500HD Ext Cab Long Bed 2WD 6.0 $17,500 OBO

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by gmcjimmy88, Sep 2, 2008.

1. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 Well-Known Member

Media:
    I bought this truck new a few years ago. We really like the truck but it is not doing the job for us anymore. We have 4 kids and 3 of them are in car seats still, so we need some elbow room. We no longer have a use for this truck.

We bought it with like 700 miles on it (200 miles of that we did on our test drive). It has the 6.0 liter gas motor and pulls very very well. I have not had any trouble out of it except an A/C relay went out (dealer replaced under warranty). It just hit 40K miles but has an extended warranty to 80 or 100K miles (I will have to check on the exact miles). It has A/C CD player, Cruise, and Tilt wheel. It is considered the W/T package. We purchased and installed a set of Wet Okole seat covers for it the first week we had it so the factory cloth seats look like new. It also has a high top shell on it as well. The truck is in great shape mechanically, I would drive it anywhere without hesitation with my family in it.

We owe right around 19K on the truck now.
    www.nada.com books the truck at $19,175 Retail
    http://www.nadaguides.com/usedcars.a...&z=28304&da=-1

I realize I cannot get that much out of the truck and I also understand I will most likely have to sell under what I owe on it.

I will start the price at $19,000 since I need a price and that is what I owe. Make an offer on this. I am willing to take a slight loss on this thing. No reasonalbe offer should be denied. Thanks for the interest and please let me know if you want to see it, test drive it, or want a specific pictures. I will post pictures this evening.

New Price $17,500 OBO
    Attached Thumbnails[​IMG]

2. Woods

Woods Well-Known Member

Good luck, my buddy here at work tired selling is 05, with 4wd. Best offer he got was was $10K.

3. Mr. Big Ram

Mr. Big Ram Well-Known Member

Around here right now, you might as well donate to charity and take the write off, nothings selling around these parts.

4. gmcjimmy88

Media:
    Thanks for the words of wisdom. I still owe on the truck so I cannot donate it. If it does not sell I will kepp it. It is not a huge deal at this point.

5. Woods

Woods Well-Known Member

I'd say your probably going to end up keeping it for the time being, could be worst. I know folks who have 2 truck payments and are driving junker econo boxes bucause they can't afford to put fuel in the trucks.

6. gmcjimmy88

Media:
    I am not complaining at all. As I said I want to sell it becuase my family and I outgrew it. I will most likely replace it with a 3/4 ton suburban, van, or if I can fiind one an excursion.