Got a car transported

Discussion in 'Hotshot Hauler' started by CK5, Dec 4, 2008.

1. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    So I bought a car off of ebay a few weeks ago and had it delivered from Florida to Colorado. I forgot to ask them to put it on the top toward the back. As my luck (bad) would have it, they put it in the very worst position, on the bottom right behind the rear wheels of the semi. :doah:

Yes, it had oil and anti freeze on the hood from the car above it and of course all the road grime from the semi wheels. Would it be to much to have some kind of drip cloth attached to the bottom of the top rails to catch all that crap?

2. Mr. Big Ram

Mr. Big Ram Well-Known Member

rotflWhy didn't you read the "contract" you must've signed whe you hired the carrier... or did you just go through a POS broker?:doah: Next time deal direct with the carrier and pay extra to go enclosed.waytogo What kind of car did you get?

3. Woods

Woods Well-Known Member

I'd expect some road grime, but oil and antifreeze. :mad:

4. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Yeah, I went through broker, I didn't want to pay extra for enclosed as it was only a 7,000.00 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, if it was a Vette or something then yeah. lol
    Everything went smooth except they put the leaky ass rigs on the top and the non leaky ones on the bottom.

5. Rob Knoell

Rob Knoell Well-Known Member

Sounds like Murhpy is a good friend of yours. LOL

LT.