Life Sucks Lately

Discussion in 'General Tow Rig Discussion' started by Sparky, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Sparky

Sparky Well-Known Member

I don't post up very often but need some advice. My wife left me on Nov 1 after 17.5 years (said she was not happy, cleaned out my bank account and credit cards) and took my daughter to another state and will not let me see her (just want my daughter back), I found out that she has changed my daughters last name and she will not tell me her address and has blocked my daughters phone from letting my phone numbers through both ways (work,personal,friends). She also told my son that she did not want him and left him with me, I do miss my daughter alot not sure what to do? Worst thing is I was happy and did not even expect this.:mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused:

2. Rob Knoell

Rob Knoell Well-Known Member

It sounds like she declared WAR! Get yourself a lawyer and go after her to the full extent of the law. Kidnapping or what ever you can get her on. It is not only to help you get your daughter back but also to cover your backside. Don't let her push you around. I had to go thorough the same thing but, my situation was a little different. Don't give in to her demands at all! Get to gettin' before she ends up with everything!

LT.

3. 4054x4

4054x4 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Yeah just do everything the legal way...

4. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Soo... she does not even care that her daughter will no longer get to see her brother? Thats a nice piece of work there! Hang in there, I went through something similar 18 months ago, it does get better.

5. Sparky

Sparky Well-Known Member

I'm just wondering when:confused: It really sucks not too know where my daughter is or to get to talk to her on Christmas, and now I find out that she has changed my daughters last name in her new school also and has been telling her that I'm the bad guy. I've been looking up fathers rights online and it looks to me that this is parental alienation from her. I got a lawyer and filed to keep her from getting everything and I'm trying to do everything legal. But I just want my kids (both of them) before Christmas (not happening).:mad:

6. Truckman

Truckman Member

I just went through this same mess at the age of 60...She blindsided me and demanded the moon...Do not give in to her demands; stand up for your rights...

I was ready to throw in the towel because I didn't know what hit me...I now know that what hit me was a lying, hypocritical whore...The money you pay your lawyer is money she won't get...And if she tells you it's not about the money, then believe me, it's about the money...

You only have one chance to keep what you've earned and do right by your kids...Use it wisely...Ben

7. Woods

Woods Well-Known Member

I'd move everything I have into different accounts. Change whatever I could and forget allot. Good luck!

8. Nitelord

Nitelord Well-Known Member

Media:
    What they said... Keep it legal. Ask your lawyer if her deserting your son can be included. Alienation, deformation of character. I don't know all the legal terms, that is what the lawyer needs to figure out. My advice if nothing else, Document everything now and keep it current. You won't remember half the stuff that goes on now, a year and a half down the road when you may need too..

Did she work or have any kind of a job?
    In my case, my lawyer used that to show that I could not live the lifestyle I was accustomed too. Collected damages of some kind. His fees ate all that up anyway, but it kept her off balance until I got what I wanted from the settlement.

In this case you are doing whatever it takes to keep your son and get your daughter back.. Always keep that in mind. It's easy to get really ticked. You need a level head.

Like they said... It does get better. Keep your head up.waytogo

Good Luck.. Mark

9. Sparky

Sparky Well-Known Member

I'm keeping it legal, and my lawyer has put in for both parental alienation and parental kidnapping, also keeping a log book of every conversation with my lawyer and anyone else about this have not talked to her though she will not answer my calls and since I got my lawyer more than a month ago he told me not to contact her anyway. Always ticked off and really miss my daughter but trying real hard to keep a level head with all of this just been focusing on paying off all of my bills and keeping my house since she did not make the payments all the time either, but it is getting better. Thanks for all the replys guys it helps to talk it out some.

10. Rob Knoell

Good luck bud. I hope the best for you.

LT.

11. Sparky

Sparky Well-Known Member

:mad::eek: Well new developement....... My soon to be ex wife turned me into the cops for sexual abuse on my daughter as a way to keep me from her (I have heard that this is common) -- this is starting to be real bullsh@@!! at least I know that the cops will not find anything since that is sick and there is no evidance. And she still has not even tried to contact my son even on his birthday. Now I get to play a whole new game if only someone had a time machine and could tell me not to get married to this woman in the first place. Women ------ you can't live with them and you can't shoot them I think one of us needs to start a website or something to pay for men's lawyer fees this is getting really expensive and it is not costing her anything yet.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

12. Rob Knoell

Keep it legal! Don't do anything that would get you into a ringer. Charge her with kidnapping. Charge her with abandoment of your son. Get something on her and keep in legal. Did she happen to take a car that was only in your name? If so then charge her for grand theft auto. SOMETHING!! She needs to know that you can fight dirty too if needed. Problem with a time machine to send you back so that you would not get married is that you would not have your children to show for it. Not a good choice in my book. Keep your focus. Focus on what is really important. Your children. Get something on her and pursue if she keeps it up. You don't have to fight clean just fight within the laws.

LT.

13. Sparky

Sparky Well-Known Member

I'm keeping it legal, Lawyer says can't charge her for kidnapping until other junk cleared up but she has 3 of my mom's credit cards and has been using them so my mom put her in for credit card fraud and the banks are going after her now. Your right I don't know what I would do without my kids but I was just talking about her with the time machine just trying real hard to keep my focus and not get into that revenge area, I just want my kids and to get to see them grow up.

14. Rob Knoell

Credit card fraud is a good start. Remember to try and leave revenge out of it. It sounds like you are thinking with a level head. I have found that usually women will demand things that us men think is okay for them to have. When a marriage fails us men think that it is all our fault and will agree to things that we normally would not. I have another friend who is going through the same thing that you are currently. Sometimes it helps to have someone who is not involved help you with some decisions (the lawyer). Keep your head about you and you will do fine. Just hang in there partner and keep your focus where it should be (your children and your well being).

LT.

15. Truckman

Truckman Member

Very good advice, Rob...I almost walked away and let her have it all because I was not thinking clearly...I finally put myself in the hands of a competent lawyer and did what he said to do...I'm in a better place today for that decision...Ben

16. Sparky

Sparky Well-Known Member

leaning on the lawyer quite a bit for the right advice, and using you guys to get it off my chest, it helps to just write it down or talk about it and I'm not really the revenge type.... I just want to see my kids grow up and be part of their lives and not be cut out, I don't even want to stop her from seeing the kids I don't think thats right but I do want them to live with me. Thanks for listening it helps some.

17. Rob Knoell

We can be a soundboard anytime. Talk away!

LT.

18. Sparky

Sparky Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone. I must say I really miss my Daughter more and more everyday, but on the good side my son is doing much better in school his grades have come up alot and he's not getting mad at everything anymore. He said his mom was screaming at him everyday -- not sure why:confused: On the credit card fraud after my mom's credit was flagged found out that my wife opened a credit card in my mom's name with a p.o. box in another town in another state after she left has over $4000 on it now it don't look good for her now. I just hope the cops hurry up and I can get my daughter back, don't care what happens to my (ex) wife.

19. Rob Knoell

Good. Keep your chin, and gloves up.

LT.

20. Bourdon1350

Bourdon1350 Well-Known Member

So very sorry to hear this man. Please keep us informed with all this. I hope you get your daughter back. Its looking like it might happen soon.