Wheel Balance on F350 (22.5)

Discussion in 'Tires | Wheels' started by Hauln Da Load, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Hauln Da Load

Hauln Da Load Member

Media:
    Are the tires balanced on the truck or off. I recently replaced the rear rotors and brakes on my 2002 F350 and after I replaced the tires and took it for a drive I get a terrible shaking when I hit 45+ mph. I have double checked the lugs and all bolts and all of the are securely tightened. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

2. strictlyv8

strictlyv8 Well-Known Member

When I had the 22.5s on my Ford at had it done a truck shop. They did them on the truck. Make sure you take it to a shop that will also cut the tires if needed. They tend to not be perfectly round from factory. No matter what brand you buy.

3. Eastern

Eastern Member

had my tires done at truck shop aswell. they flipped some tires around on the rims and I used to have the sand bag balancers but they used a liquid this time and that worked great.

4. Hauln Da Load

Hauln Da Load Member

Media:
    Thanks guys. I have to find out where I can take it in Miami, it seems there is no one doing any work on these here in Hollywood.

5. strictlyv8

strictlyv8 Well-Known Member

There is a place of the palmetto and NW 36 st. That does it I will try to get you the name tomorrow.