'07 / '08 differences

Discussion in 'Dodge 3rd Gen Cummins 6.7 (24v)' started by Axle1133, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Axle1133

Axle1133 Member

Hey all, anyone know if there is any major differences between the '07 and '08 models? I'm having a hell of a time trackng down accessories for my '08, 3500 mega dually!

Cheers

2. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    I haven't heard of anything major, or minor for that matter, what are you looking for?

3. cjowett

cjowett Well-Known Member

There's some indication that you may have a tire preasure sensing system. Do you have a light load switch on the dash near the engine break switch? Other than that its likely the same.

4. Axle1133

Axle1133 Member

Just looking for running boards, for now anyway! No one has any listings yet and the suppliers are pretty tight lipped.

As for the tire pressure sensing system, nope not installed.

5. whitakerj1

whitakerj1 Member

Media:
    Steps for '08

Hey, I had a '06 Mega Cab Dually that I purchased some Westin Step Bars for. I have just traded for a '07 Mega Cab Dually and they are a direct swap. This is just a guess, but I would bet that the steps for an '06-'07 would work. If I can help with any measurements for them, let me know.

6. 07 Hemi

07 Hemi Member

I have a 2500, 07, and I'm having the same problem. I put the Dodge tubular stainless steel on my Quad cab they are sweet.

7. racerdoc

racerdoc New Member

I swapped my Tech Tubes directly off my '03 Dodge 3500 dually onto my '08 with no problems. They are the extended length to make getting into the bed easier

8. gbuddenhagen

gbuddenhagen Well-Known Member

the 2007 accesories will work, same truck the dimensions are the same...now if you get into electronics(chips etc..)then you need for the 08.....