1977 Ford F250

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by LOUDandPROUD, Nov 2, 2006.

1. LOUDandPROUD

LOUDandPROUD Well-Known Member

Parting with my old ford fellas. Wanting a smaller toy in the form of 2 wheels. It has been an excellent tow rig and still is worthy of the title. My grandpa bought it new and sold it to me last year. I just dont have the garage/ tools/ time and or funds to work on it right now and it just sits. It is a '77 F250 custom,factory high boy, 6 pack, short bed, 4x4, 400m, 4 spd, 4.10 gears, power steering. Interior is in great shape, outside not bad at all especially for the year. Everything is orginial except for the engine. Has trailer break controller with 7 pin in the back bumber. Recent new exhaust from the manifolds back, rebuilt carb, new u-joints in the front axle. Nice set of ultra truck wheels, 33in wild country txr's with 80% or better tread. Color is baby blue. Asking $4000.00 call or e-mail and I will send you some pictures. Located near springfield oregon.
    541-517-3534. Briancjr@msn.com

Brian

2. LOUDandPROUD

LOUDandPROUD Well-Known Member

Well I decided to keep the old pickup around. Just cant part with her. Please delete these threads.

Brian