1988 F250 H.D. Diesel

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by vincent jarvey, Jun 29, 2007.

1. vincent jarvey

vincent jarvey Member

For sale I have my 1988 F250 diesel with the IDI 7.3 engine 4x4 supercab long bed, I believe it to have 100,000 original miles because the old title said 65,000 actual when it was registered to the person I got it from and when I got it the odomater said 98,000 but I put almost 2,000 on the truck in a year. The engine runs great will rev to 3,750 no prob but does use a little oil I believe it to be in the valve guides ive been told thats what happens in these engines,the 4x4 works but need to get u-joint for the passenger front axle, and need a set of shocks for the front. There are no keys for the truck but doesnt need them to turn the ignition. Truck has a gvwr of 8,800 made for working it will tow 12,000lbs it has a class 4 hitch and a homemade 3/8'' thick goose neck hitch. The truck is a 5speed zf tranny connected to dana 50 TTB front axle and a sterling 10.25 full float rearend. Tires are more than half tread but a little chapped. Average mpg is about 20 maybe more sometimes. There is some rust being truck is from lake michigan area like the rear wheel well on passenger side and the rocker panels and the cab corners but the rest is solid frame does not have any flaking just brown in color. Im am asking $ 2,500 obo I dont want to sell but I am unemployed and I would like to go to vocational training to be a truck driver but it costs $3,400 if I go I will have a job but not untill then. My email is jarveyvincent@yahoo.com and my phone is 906-789-0761 thank you for your interst.!:dunno:I have pictures but dont know how to post them?

2. twoslo4five0

twoslo4five0 Member

can you post up some pics????

3. musicmasterstravis

musicmasterstravis Well-Known Member

where do you live?

4. twoslo4five0

twoslo4five0 Member

looks like somewere in MI...

5. vincent jarvey

vincent jarvey Member

Escanaba Michigan way up north!:cool:

6. vincent jarvey

vincent jarvey Member

Dont realy want $2500 will setlle for $1800 bottom line being truck has 100k on the clock.waytogo

7. vincent jarvey

vincent jarvey Member

Dont realy want $2500 will setlle for $1800 bottom line being truck has 100k on the clock. And I just ripped of the back bumper and it got bent to f--k! so now there is no bumper but still has hitch in back and goose in bed have tested them well in the past week tearing down old tin building.waytogo