1991 GMC Suburban For Sale!!

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by mn_powderhound, Jan 8, 2007.

1. mn_powderhound

mn_powderhound Member

Hey folks, I need to sell my Suburban. I am still in college and need to cut back on my vehicles. My loss is your gain.
    Body/Chassis- Suburban V1500
    Engine- 6.2L Diesel, Banks turbocharged
    Drive- 4 spd. Auto, 4x4
    Mileage- just over 180,000
    Color- 2 tone blue

Interior- 3 row seating w/ front buckets and center console, rear heat and A/C (retrofitted to R134-A), 3rd row removable bench, cruise, power windows and locks, power outside mirrors, power driver's seat
    Blue in color

Options include- factory 1 piece fiberglass running boards and fender flares, rear defrost, front Luverne grille guard
    Tires/Wheels- 235 all season radials, 15in. factory aluminum wheels
    This Suburban is in great shape for its age. Minimal surface rust in the far rear quarters and a little starting in the rockers below the rear passenger doors. Everything works including all power options. The factory radio/ cassette player is a bit finicky at times and I would replace with a CD player if interested. The diesel engine runs great, starts easily even in the winter. The transmission shifts smoothly as does the transfer case. It has been regularly serviced its entire life with oil changes every 3,000 and fuel filter changes approximately every 6,000 miles. It includes the factory front quad shock option as well. I am asking $3,500 OBO, and will send pictures if interested. You can email me at bert0188@umcrookston.edu or crbertils@hotmail.com . You may also call at 218-289-1470, afternoons or eveneings are best but please leave a message if I do not answer. I am located in Crookston MN. Thanks for looking.

2. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 Well-Known Member

Media:
    You got any pics?

3. mn_powderhound

mn_powderhound Member

I'll pics posted tomorrow or I can email them as well.

4. mn_powderhound

mn_powderhound Member

5. 856.2burb

856.2burb New Member

damn, too bad your not closer:mad: