1996 dodge custom paint 4 sale

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by glasaar, Mar 16, 2007.

1. glasaar

glasaar Member

:) $14,000 obo full financing available SOLD

1996 Dodge Ram Dually Cummings Turbo Diesel with only 74,000 miles. Towing package, rear air bags, custom paint done by the Custom Shop (customshop.org). Lowered 3" in the front, 4" in the rear. B & W turnover ball goose neck hitch along with 10,000 pound rear bumper hitch. Turbo wing, running boards, rear mud flaps, front vallance panel with driving lights, extended towing mirrors, tinted windows and spray in bed liner. Truck has four inch exhaust along with a guage trio added to the A-pillar (boost, pyrometer for EGT temperature and transmission temp). I also have a set of head light covers and a front end bra. I still have the stock mirrors and a set of custom painted mirror covers for the stock mirrors.

Engine modifications: larger turbo, 275 injectors and K & N air filter.

Transmission has been completely overhauled with heavy duty torque converter for towing.

The truck has won many national awards including World of Wheels, Hot Rod Super Nationals, Street Machine Nationals and more local awards than I can list.

Truck can easily pull a 46 foot trailer.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008