1997 Crew Cab PSD F-350 SRW 2WD $4500

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by msuforeman, Mar 9, 2008.

1. msuforeman

msuforeman New Member

I bought this truck about 3 weeks ago and have been driving it off and on ever since. I bought it from a patient of mine and he is the only owner of this vehicle ( I'm not even going to title it.) It has been in Mississippi for the last 11 years so it has zero rust. It has 296,051 miles on it and it drives like it will go another 300,000 miles. BTW, it does not leak any fluids. The truck is a F-350 XLT with keyless entry. There is only 1 thing I know that is wrong with it---The rear, passenger window motor does not work and the rear passenger window is stuck down about an inch. You can drive it, ask any questions you want or whatever. Call me at 601-942-6056. I had full intentions of keeping the truck if I didn't get the 5k I was asking for it originally. Well, I found out this past week I am going to have a third child---Very, very, very unexpectadly. I need to get rid of this truck so the first $4500 gets it.

Brian
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More pics here:
    http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/1365/62774