2000 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 QC Cummins

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by Black Cloud, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Black Cloud

Black Cloud New Member

I have a 2000 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Quad Cab 4x4 Cummins diesel with a 5 speed manual tranny. The truck has 131k on the clock and is really in great condition. It is light driftwood (silver) with gray cloth interior,AM/FM CD, AC, PW,PL, crise and a sliding rear window. I have LED brake lights, and the mudflaps have LED strip bars as well as LEDS in all the other marker lights. It glows at night. The only thing different in the pics are I added smoked cab lights.

The injection pump was replaced at 98k and I have a pusher lift pump system I installed this past summer. New tires 1000 miles ago and newer front brake pads. It has a 4 inch performance exhaust and a aftermarket air filter. I do my own maintenance so oil was changed faithfully every 7k miles.

The interior looks good as well. The only flaw is a very small, probably no more than a half inch box cutter type slice in the front center console. Isspro EGT & Boost on the pillar and a fuel pressure gauge on the steering column.

It's a real pretty truck and it runs and drives great. There are fifth wheel rails in the bed with a bedliner and a MOPAR rubber mat. Class III hitch and a trailer brake.

I purchsed a import car so the truck has lost its spot in the garage and to be honest I really dont have a use for the truck. I purchased it in Arkansas four years ago from a older couple who pulled a small fifth wheel camper. I wanted a diesel at the time and I have never towed anything with it. It has been used as my daily driver.

I have been asking 17,900 or best offer, but will move on the price, just make a offer. You can email me at subiewerkz@gmail.com if you have any questions or call at (219)325-0948.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=0

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2007
  2. Black Cloud

Black Cloud New Member

OK, truck is officially on the market after forcing myself to do so, lol.