2001 2500ram 62,500 miles

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by scarecrow, Jan 25, 2008.

1. scarecrow

scarecrow Active Member

Albums:
    it is time for me to say good bye to my baby....

2001 ram 2500 QC, LB, 4x4, auto trans , cummins turbo diesel , pw,pl tilt,cruise, cold A/C , am/fm cassette cd satelite radio, ONLY 62,500 MILES ,3 inch susp lift, brand new 315/75/16 pro comp A/T`s, 4.10 gears, 4in exhaust off the turbo into dual 5in stacks or i can remove the stacks and install 5in dual exhaust exiting under the bumper. , edge EZ , hot rod VP44 injection pump, holley black Fuel pump, AFE stage 1 cold air intake, turnbuckle on wastegate, triple pillar isspro gauges boost,egt,FP, goerend triple disc torque converter , custom built valve body, billet anchor and strut , billet 1-2 lever , tinted windows. also i will include a leer fiberglass shell for the bed painted to match. this truck has been garage kept for the past 3 years and has seen rain maybe 5 times in the past 2 years. the undercarrage is super clean and painted black with blue driveshafts, sway bar and tierod. oil changed every 5k all maintence records from the day i bought the truck with 20k on the clock. amsoil full syn. gear oil in front and rear diff..this truck is super clean in and out also a non smokers truck ...$25,000.00 OBO must sell....contact me at dually734@comcast.net