2001 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually 2WD for Sale TN

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by BlazablazeII, Nov 12, 2006.

1. BlazablazeII

BlazablazeII New Member

I have for sale an immaculate 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins Diesel Dually For Sale. It has 151,000 miles on it. It is a 2wd and is an automatic. It is Maroon in color, and has a small scratch on the tailgate, and one other small scratch on the driver door. Other than that, this truck is absolutely pristine. It has Tan Leather interior with every available option from the factory including heated mirrors and seats. The carpet has NO stains, and the seats have no rips. The interior is absolutely perfect. The exterior is shiny and rust free. Even the under side of the truck appears to be brand new. No rust anywhere. The engine and trans work great, I have put 5,000 miles on the truck in the last month. It has just had all new Amsoil put throughout. NO WORRIES WITH THIS TRUCK. IT IS VERY RELIABLE!

The tires are 50% tread. Plus, this truck is set up to have a camper put on it. It already has the airbags, and a fantastic mounting system that is set up with reese style hitch receivers. It has a receiver at each corner of the bed. This could be very useful for a pipe rack, ladder rack, etc. Or to just haul a camper as the last owner did. The airbags are Ride Rites, and they work great. It also has a full bedliner.

This truck was bought in Alablama brand new, then was traded to a person in Tennessee. That is where I bought it. I am currently using it to relocate from Nashville to Detroit. I will be finished using the truck on 11/13/06. It will be for sale from that day forward. It can also be delivered for $1.50 per mile if you are located between Mich and Tenn.

Included in sale is a Hypertech Power programmer.

Asking $15,000. Make Offer.

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited: Nov 12, 2006