22' AlumiBunk dry van/storage unit

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by big94GMC, Aug 6, 2005.

1. big94GMC

big94GMC Well-Known Member

Does anyone need, or know someone who needs, a cheap storage shed - or a dry van to put onto a straight truck??? I'm getting rid of a 22' box (FedEx style) with swinging barn doors, great condition floor and walls, transparent roof. It has landing gear on it (supports and stabilizes the weight of a forklift moving around inside the truck), but I figure those are going to end up being cut off. The left front corner appears to have been hit, but it has been re-formed and doesn't leak. I'll be driving this truck from NY down to the Gulf Coast the weekend of August, Sat. 20th (most all of the driving will be done that Sat. night, though, getting back to Pensacola mid-day Sunday, 21st). If any interest, lets see if we can't work something out. Oh, and we'd have to figure out some way of getting the box off the frame - don't know how yet....that'll depend, I guess, so I hope you have a way of getting it off. I figure a box like this would cost about $4000-5000 to build and be $1500-2000 used in the condition it is in. Hell, even if you bought a shed or small building, you'd be at least that much. As long as the box is on the frame, I can't make any progress. I'd like $1200/neg. Here's pics that I have available:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]