3/4 ton Burban Spokane,Wa, many mods

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by Red99CTD, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Red99CTD

Red99CTD New Member

I hate to part with this one, but I now have a tow rig and need to buy a trailer for my 63 Scout. Will consider trailer for part trade depending on condition and such.
    1988 1/2 ton Burban converted 1000 miles ago to 3/4 ton, all power, a/c front rear(needs charged), heat front rear(needs switch for rear fan), custom roof rack, 6" lift, newer motor with bigger comp cam, hypertech chip, K&N, serpentine conversion, tranny cooler, oil cooler, P/S cooler, front/rear disc, Double cardan rear driveline, 4.56's, lock right front, new wheels and 315 75 16 BFG AT's(1000 miles), front seats from a newer Impala, have third seat in garage.
    I'm sure I missed something. I will pull the CD player, but will leave infinity 6.5 component set. Some glass is broken I have most of the replacement glass to install. The body is ugly from wheelin, but runs great! It hasn't been wheeled since the new motor was installed around 12,000 miles ago. It is stable when towing. I have pulled 2.5 cords of wood home from Cusick with no problem at all. I would love to get more but am asking 3500.
    I would even consider driving it to someone within 600 miles. If I am compensated for fuel. I drive to Redding Ca all the time. That is somewhat close to you So Cal Wheelers and Oregon wheelers.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2005
  2. Red99CTD

Red99CTD New Member

Come on gas prices have dropped. Someone has to be interested. :doah: