92 Dodge D350 CC Cummins in Texas

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by BruiserM880, Oct 20, 2006.

1. BruiserM880

BruiserM880 Member

Selling my 1992 Dodge D350 Auto Club Cab Cummins tow rig. It currently has 114,550 on the ticker, but that changes daily at 100 miles per day. It is an LE version and has all the options for it's year model. The truck is in excellent condition and needs nothing.

Mods I have done to it since I bought it last Novemeber. Wheels, bed caps and front bed protector have been powder coated satin black. New Reunel rear bumper with welded in reciever hitch. Six new BFG 235/85/16 All Terrain T/As with less than 10,000 miles on them. New headliner installed 2 weeks ago. Fold down GN hitch in bed of truck. Pump has been modestly turned up for more hp/torque (made a big difference in the performance of the truck) approx. 100hp at the flywheel. The front end has been completely rebuilt as well. This is a good solid rust free truck!

I change the oil/filter every 5,000 miles with Amsoil oil and Fleet Guard filters. The fuel filter gets changed out every 10,000 miles.

Only selling to move up to a quad cab model so both my wife and little one can fit in the truck at the same time.

Asking 8800.00 OBO

Pic:
    [​IMG]screen.width-500) {this.width=screen.width-500;this.alt='Click here to see a large version';}" border=0>

Can get more pics upon request.

Located in Longview, Tx. 75605
    PM,post or email for questions or offers.

Eric