94 SUB k2500 HD 4x4 454 tow rig (KC, MO)

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by wakeboard&4x4er, Sep 15, 2005.

1. wakeboard&4x4er

wakeboard&4x4er Member

Looking to sell or trade my 94 suburban. It is good condition tows great and you can haul all your stuff.
    Hold 9 passengers, 454 with 114k (still drive it), auto, 4X4, new front tires, rear tires good, tailgate, Keyless that will do doors and tailgate, CD player w/ remote, wired for system (can add a amp and some subs), front AC only, dark tented window, tow package, rated to tow 12k (I would think it could do more), has 14bFF rear so she can haul and tow, was used to tow a few blazers (yes one was flipped on the trailer) one was a one-ton blazer on 40s and had the back full of the sub full of parts and tools (still got 9 mpg)…..

Bad….
    Was in a wreck but everything works and drives good.
    It could use a hood, tailgate, both bumpers, and rear corner… but not needed. Past MO inspection as is… Was told the frame was ok when I had an alignment last year.
    Could use a detail…. Gets around 11-12mpg when I drive it around town and to and from work.

I would trade for a good shape ½ ton truck with 6cy or small V8 and 4X4 for close to the price. Or I would trade for a minivan with less then 50k (I will add cash to make the deal). Looking for around $4.5k but that is OBO. Just do not need 454 anymore and I am sure someone could use it to tow there stuff.

All and all this would be a great tow rig for some one on a budget. It could use some TLC and if you do not care about the few dings here and there. It will pull my boat out of the water with out pressing the gas till the trailer tires are out of the water. I have been told that the TBIs tend to do better on gas since the produce more power at lower RPMs when HP is low but less when the HR is high at high RPM.

I can send pics and for more info please Email or give me a call.

brettmcox@hotmail.com
    816-582-4271

2. wakeboard&4x4er

wakeboard&4x4er Member

$3500 new price....

454.... 14bff.... 9 pass.... load it with a bed and have a place to crash.... 4x4.....

3. wakeboard&4x4er

wakeboard&4x4er Member

taking to the dealer this weekend... they are going to give me 3k for it...

4. mbryson

mbryson Well-Known Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: You wouldn't be interested in my '89 V2500 with 350 would you? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2005
  5. wakeboard&4x4er

wakeboard&4x4er Member