A moment of silence please....

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by KidJethro, Aug 24, 2005.

1. KidJethro

KidJethro Well-Known Member

I just gave up the ctd to my ex gf. Signed the title, handed her the keys and started walkin. She bought it for me, we broke up, she decided she wanted it back. Theres more to it than that obviously- it's pretty damn rediculous, but thats the short version. Hard to get used to not having a vehicle when I've had one from the day I got my drivers license. I'm close enough to work that I can walk though. I dunno how long it'll be before I can get another tow rig...I had a Fordyce run planned for this weekend, The 'Con next month and The Hammers in December. I'm so frustrated, angry, pissed off, and between a rock and hard place that I just wanna curl up and die. :confused:

2. 502_Jimmy

502_Jimmy TRC Staff Moderator

Media:
    Sorry to hear that happened.. If you need to vent, you're more than welcome to PM me..

John

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Damn Joe, just can't get a break can you :doah:
    Stay positive and save your pennys for a new rig waytogo
    Then you can move on.

take it easy
    Burt

4. PermanentMarker

PermanentMarker TRC Staff Moderator

Media:
    Wow, that sucks KidJethro, sorry to hear it. Hope things turn around for you...

5. Shaggy

Shaggy TRC Staff Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    Sorry to hear it, Joe. Hey, wasn't there a mechanically sound 98 12 valve with a beat body for sale around here a little bit ago? That would be great for you, and the payments on a loan for it would be super low.

6. KidJethro

KidJethro Well-Known Member

I was trying to work a trade with him on that same truck. No truck to trade= no 98 12v. And my credit score is in the mid 500's. Employment history is ****...No ones gonna finance me.

I did find an old '78 3/4 ton 'Burb for $500. 350/465/205/10b/14b. It runs fine, body is good cept for the right front fender. Its a good truck cept it wont pass smog. Mostly visual stuff. Prolly gonna pick that up this weekend so I dont have to walk to work anymore. For $500 I can afford to make it pass smog.