**BD Diesel $500.00 Reward**

Discussion in 'Supporting Vendors' started by Dave@BD-Power, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Dave@BD-Power

Dave@BD-Power Well-Known Member

$500.00 REWARD

Alright guys/girls, we need your help!

I am asking a favour from all of you especially those of you in the Port Lavaca Texas area. A few weeks ago we had a customer from Texas spend a lot of time dealing with one of our reps on a very large package deal for a 12 Valve Dodge. The customer ended up ordering the products through our website and one of our dealers filled the orders. The Credit Card and name used was fraudulent and the thief got away with most of the products.

So you are all aware, BD handles all its online orders through a third party company called Shopatron. These orders are then distributed to and shipped out from our distributor network. Shopatron handles all the credit card security as well as the responsibility for these situations.

BD Diesel is not out the money, it is Shopatron that is taking this large hit. There is no loss to us but I feel obligated to try and help them out in this situation. Even if we do not recoup any losses hopefully any of us that have ever been scammed online will feel a little better if this guy is caught or even has to look over his shoulder when driving this... soon to be unique 12 Valve.

The truck should be a...

96-98 Dodge 2500/35005 5 Speed Manual Transmission with the following parts:
    -BD Super B Tow Twins
    -BD 300HP P7100 Injection Pump
    -BD Killer Dowel Pin Kit
    -BD Cool-It Intercooler
    -BD Intake Hose & Clamp Kit
    -BD Exhaust Manifold
    -BD Turbo Guard
    -BD Shutdown Solenoid
    -ARP Head Studs
    -550HP South-bend Clutch
    -BD 40HP Injector Kit
    -BD 4" Exhaust

The Piping kit for the twins never got delivered (shipping delay) so the thief will be looking for a twin piping kit. This truck should not be hard to spot, especially at a track.

Like I mentioned above, BD is not out one penny here, Shopatron which is a great organization to deal with and has showed us great customer service and are left holding the bag. This does not sit right with me and I am sure some of us that have been scammed before either so lets do our part.

Authorities have a lead but I am asking for your help before the trail gets cold. So please, if you have any information that might help this situation out please let us or the authorities know. Your help could result in $500.00 worth of BD Products and more importantly, piece of mind!

Sincerely
    Dave Dias