Been busy(Rambles....)

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by rocknbronco, Dec 8, 2007.

1. rocknbronco

rocknbronco Well-Known Member

Well if you have a child on the way get ready for very very little personal time for the past few months my wife and I have been busy looking at house plans, baby rooms, names, oh yeah its gonna be a little girl!!!!!
    I hope it likes Fords...:stir:

So after the last few month of very little internet time I finnaly got a chance to log back in with more than 10 minutes to spare and I have spent the last two weekends hunting whitetails on both propertys
    I havent gotten on yet but saw a very large doe this morning .

I have been putting my new Transforce tires to use hauling firewood and Bronco parts got a soild Dana 44 for the sas but lack the time and fund now. Time has been short with my fire fighting classes and going back to work in the quick lube buisness plus getting signed but up for some college courses to finish out my degree.

Well I am off to get some mudh needed sleep hope everythings going well around here.

2. LOUDandPROUD

LOUDandPROUD Well-Known Member

My first one is due any day now. Also a girl. Busy doesnt begin to describe it. I am also packing and arranging for a move from oregon to alaska. I take off on Jan 4 to get on the ferry in Bellingham Wa. On the 7th I get off of it in Haines Ak and drive 980 miles to Homer by the 12th to get back on and ride over to Kodiak....Not with the newborn though. Her and the wife will be flying a few weeks after I get settled.... Had to put the hunting on hold this year, I missed most of the seasons anyway and all the drawings when I was in North Carolina. Hate that place....

3. rocknbronco

I hope everything goes well for you.

4. Brisk

Brisk Well-Known Member

Media:
    Our first is due in Feb. Its a girl as well!! We have been really busy getting her room ready. (I never knew I would have so much pink in my house) My wife is stoked to have a girl!! Looks like its time to buy a Remington 870 and maybe a Glock 21 or something.

This is whats going to go down when she is a teenager
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=x4pIJtt48g4

5. LOUDandPROUD

LOUDandPROUD Well-Known Member

Proud new father

Mine came into the world bright and early saturday morning.... 1:12am. She was 6lb 6oz. Named her Morgan. Mom and baby both healthy.waytogo

6. rocknbronco

Congrats!!!!

7. Brisk

Brisk Well-Known Member

Media:
    Thats awesome man!! Congrats!! Enjoy every minute of it!!