BIG TEX 70DM Car Trailer TN & MI

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by BlazablazeII, Nov 12, 2006.

1. BlazablazeII

BlazablazeII New Member

2002 70DM Big Tex Trailer - 18 ft long
    http://www.bigtextrailers.com/spec/70dm.html

Please refer to the link above and you will see my trailer. Except mine is Black. I am a detailer. I haul high end cars and the occasional 4x4. This trailer was just repainted, because the previous owner liked to paint stuff on the deck. So I stripped the paint and re did the trailer. Everything is in great shape. It has all new LED lights.

Please see the website for all details. The trailer has 5,000 miles on it total. The tires are like brand new, and are still the originals. It has very nice chrome directional wheels. The spare was stolen, so I bought a brand new one. I have a 1990 K5 1 ton 4x4 that I haul on this trailer. It has 39.5x13x16 tires and I can drive it on without any issues and it pulls great. The trailer pulls straight and has no vibes to 90 mph.

This trailer is cleaner now than when it was new...

Asking $2550. New it is $3500. Make Offer. I am relocating from Nashville to Detroit. If you are in between, I could drop off for small fee.

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited: Nov 12, 2006