CLEAN! 90' V2500 Suburban 4x4 in SoCal

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by Broncoholics, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Broncoholics

Broncoholics New Member

This is an extremely clean CA owned 90' burb 4x4, newer paint, rebuilt 350tbi, TH400, 14B rear with 4.10s, 10 bolt front with 4.10s. New ball joints, TREs, and Warn hubs, 6 inch Superlift. 16x10 Weld Outbacks, 35 inch Pro Comp A/ts(will need tires shortly). A/C needs a new compressor, but the entire system was converted to R134. It went out about four months ago, and I never swapped it out. Power Windows, locks, alarm, etc. Has the rear electric window(works) and tailgate(No barns doors). Entire interior was replaced with new cloth 2 years ago and is in perfect condition. Headliner and all A/C ducts replaced in the roof two years ago. Motor and tranny have 20K on them. Just had a brand new steering column put in it too($700). I used it to tow my Bronco a few times, but now have an Excursion for towing duties, and have no need for another three row rig. 180K on the chassis. Rancho 9000s on all four corners. What is wrong:A/C compressor needs to be replaced. I replaced the A/C lines four months ago, but that wasn't it, so the only thing left is the compressor.Located in Lake Elsinore, CA(SoCal). 949-929-7352Asking $5900. Will consider some trades.Pics here:http://www.jeepaholics.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48341