Custom crew cab short bed 3+3 for sale (454 BBC)

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by az-k5, Aug 18, 2005.

1. az-k5

az-k5 Active Member

Well it has come to an end. After 3+ years of work on the truck my dad has decided to sell it :(

It is a custom one of a kind must see rig. Redone from the ground up. Started life as a 1975 1 ton, crew cab, dually, toolbox, work truck with a 350-TH400-NP205. Well it isn't anymore. It is emission exempt in AZ.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The list of mods are as follows and have less than 5000 miles on them (except where noted)

Previous owner ditched the 350 for a 454 (good compression, no problems, actual milage unkown).

Front clip and doors (all power locks and windows) are off of a clean 1987 suburban.
    Bed is off of a 1978 short bed pickup. 16" of frame was removed from the middle, and 8" off of the rear to acomodate the short bed.

Professionally rebuilt 700R4 with heavy duty lockup converter and extra large aux cooler + fan
    Professionally rebuilt NP208
    Rebuilt D60 (all redone other than R&P)
    Rebuilt 14SF (all redone other than R&P)
    New drivelines front and rear
    New body mounts
    New Q-jet/fuel pump
    New dual 2.5" exuast with 50 series flowmasters
    New aluminum radiator
    New, cold AC
    New carpet and uppolstery (front and rear seats)
    New dash, stereo & speakers (6.5 in front & 6x9 in rear)
    New windshield
    New 35-1450-16 nitto terra grapplers from DTC with certs (fullsize 35-1250-16 nitto spare)
    New 16x10 MB motoring wheels, lugs, caps
    New 6" front procomp lift springs
    New 4.5" BDS rear springs
    New shocks
    New 30 gal in bed tand with sending unit/gauge
    Redone 16 gal saddle bag tank
    Custom bumpers with reciever mount front and rear. (2" .120 wall cage tubing)
    Custom frame mounted nerf bars/sliders/tank guard (2" .120 wall cage tubing)

There isn't anything needed for this truck to become somebody elses DD/tow rig. It is a great looking and running truck. My sis and I don't do the family thing often (both in college now) so my parents are going to down size (looking for an extended cab shortbed 4x4 now)

Asking $14,000 OBO, and money talks BS walks (to quote Rob).

I am really sad. The truck just doesn't fit into my parents lifestyle (it was originally built for my mom as a DD at her request). It has a lot of blood and sweat in it and we just finished it about 7 months ago.

2. stoney126

stoney126 Member

First off let me say that is such a sweet looking truck, imean good god i love it. Any rust? Is the title free and clear, and listed as a 75? Also with cutting of the frame is it weakend at all? Veryyyyy interested, woke my wife up at 1:30 am to show her pics :D let me know asap

3. stoney126

stoney126 Member

is this still for sale?

4. az-k5

az-k5 Active Member

Yes it is still for sale. I will make you a smoking price on it as an incentive to come in from CA

5. stoney126

stoney126 Member

pm sent

6. stoney126

stoney126 Member

heya, still interested and havent heard from ya. send me the #'s . Hope to hear from ya soon.