Diesel Power Magazine Articles!

Discussion in 'Supporting Vendors' started by Diesel Nut, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Diesel Nut

Diesel Nut Well-Known Member

Media:
    Just thought I would share with anyone who has not seen the new Diesel Power. We are very proud to announce that our second customer truck is a feature article this month. Some of you may remember the Cummins powered F550 that was featured in the April issue. If not, HERE is the link.

As soon as DP gets the article on the Mega Cab Dually up on the website, I'll get a link posted for that too.

We put alot of work into these trucks and I just wanted to show everyone what we have done!

2. musicmasterstravis

musicmasterstravis Well-Known Member

yeah i got that the other day and read your name in the article, congrads man thats hard as hell to get your name in that big of a magazine

3. Diesel Nut

Diesel Nut Well-Known Member

Media:
    Thanks! There was alot of work in that Megacab. It was bone stock when it showed up here.

4. MrTow

MrTow Well-Known Member

Wow I didn't know that F550 was your build!waytogo The guy sounds real happy with what you did. Gotta love those Fumminseseseses!rotfl

I live near Mansfield Tx where Ray Mac Engines built Greg Hogue's 850hp drag truck. When I get ready to power up, I'll let them replace the head studs and main studs and do some head porting and whatever else they think will strengthen the motor. They used an Industrial Injection Phat Shaft turbo and injectors on Hogue's truck so that's good enough for me.