Dominator Performance Diesel New Vendor

Discussion in 'Supporting Vendors' started by DPDIESEL, Jan 17, 2006.

1. DPDIESEL

DPDIESEL Well-Known Member

Media:
    Thanks to Steve we are now a Vendor for TowRig.Com. We carry a full line of diesel Performance parts including chips, turbos, injectors, transmissions, air intakes, exhausts and more from all the major manufactures including van Aaken, Edge, Bullydog, Industrial Injection, High Tech Turbo, ATS, Suncoast, AFE MBRP.... If you would like any information on the products we carry please vist our website at www.dominatordiesel.com or email me at dpdiesel@qwest.net

Thanks,
    Bryan

2. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Well, now that you mention it, what is all out for the 2006 Ram? I know they changed a few things and as far as I know the 2005 products will not work with the 2006?

3. DPDIESEL

DPDIESEL Well-Known Member

Media:
    For the 2006 there are a couple different options. If you are just looking for a small gain Edge has there EZ module out which works nice. If your wanting to add more then an EZ then TST has there Powermax box out which is very nice and then you have your downloaders from Bullydog and Superchips. For towing the Edge EZ or Superchips is going to be the best. My favorite out of all of them would be the superchips. It removes the speed limiter, raises the rev limiter by 200 RPMs, has 2 performance settings with 100 HP being the top for now, it can be upgraded over the internet and they are making more programs for it as we speak. It also reads and clears DTC codes. It is a nice product.

4. CK5

Media:
    Thanks for the info, I think I will wait for a while, don't want to be the guy that blows something up with a new product, that would be my luck. :doah:

5. Dunks Performance

Dunks Performance Well-Known Member

You Wimp!

6. CK5

Media:
    It's that nifty 5 year extended warrenty I have, makes a wimp out of ya. :doah:

7. Dunks Performance

Dunks Performance Well-Known Member

The way I look at it I bought a cummins for the reliability! Besides if it was in a marine application it would be 400hp!

8. Diesel Nut

Diesel Nut Well-Known Member

Media:
    I didn't want the extended warranty either but my lender said they would drop the interest rate and it was free to me. OK. Still voided it 2 days after the drive from Kellog, ID! Just imagine if Star was to open it up and finds suncoast parts in the trans!!! Ha ha! I'm not worried. What is weak I will fix. Whats not weak, well, thats why we bought cummins!