Favorite Movies?

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by carguy9135, Feb 10, 2007.

1. carguy9135

carguy9135 Well-Known Member

Media:
    :D waytogo So what is everyones favorite movies.......

Favorite Car Movies: Gone in 60 Seconds, Dukes of Hazzard, Starsky and Hutch
    Favorite Truck Movie: Smokey and The Bandit (1st one is the best)
    Favorite Action/Crime Movies: Scarface, FOUR BROTHERS, The Godfather I and II, Bad Boys I and II, Top Gun, Longest Yard
    Favorite Comedies: Super Troopers, Rolling Kansas, Anchorman, The WATERBOY, Happy Gilmore, Jackass I and II, ALL of the American Pies (including American Wedding), Tommy Boy, Animal House, Captain Ron, Caddyshack, Old School unrated, Planes Trains and Automobiles, Trading Places, And both of the Pirates of the Caribean's

And my favorite Actor: Nicholas Cagewaytogo

I guess you can say im a movie guru....and i cant pick favorites....:D

2. whiterocket5.9

whiterocket5.9 Well-Known Member

god this could take go on and on lets ee heres a few of my favs and in no order....appocalypse now,caddy shack, all the star wars, predator, all the aliens, blues brothers 1 not so much 2, national lampoons vacations movies, breakfast club, woodstock the documentry (great music), a christmas story, better off dead, pretty much anything with clint eastwood or arnie schwarzenegger, grandmas boy, top gun, platoon, american graffiti is a great car movie, and covoy is a pretty good truck movie... i have alot more movies i like but cant think of em rite now

3. musicmasterstravis

musicmasterstravis Well-Known Member

Evil Dead, Army of Darkness, Grandma's boy... So many more I cant even remember