FS 95 Dodge 3500 Dually 5.9 with power! Chesapeake, Va.

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by Blue Ridge Runner, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Blue Ridge Runner

Blue Ridge Runner Well-Known Member

Posting for Greg aka sammie_davis

[​IMG]

$11,000 firm will deliver anywhere in the USA for cost of fuel and a ticket home .

225,000 miles runs great and needs nothing except paint . You will be hard pressed to find a truck in this good of mechanical shape . The truck makes 23 mpg on the highway at 60 mph . This isn't a fluke it will make that # as long as you keep the rpms down . But even at 75 mph it still makes 20 mpg . A single car empty will drop to 19 or 20mpg and a single car loaded makes 16 to 18 mpg .The Double car averaged 15 mpg .

The truck is very quick and makes lots and lots of power . Theres a boost gauge and egt gauge to keep an eye on everything . The head and everything is set up to hold to 80psi , but the HX 35 with the modified housing tops out at 40 psi . The interior is clean minus the cracked dash , but I have a dash cover so that isn't too noticeable . The drivers seat is rebuilt with new foam and it rides great . This is a solid truck and the only thing that is wrong is the POS Kenwood head unit died .

No rebuilt parts were used , everything that I have replaced has been OEM or better new parts including the starter . The head was even new and not a core .

This is my personal rig and I have driven it all over the USA with no worries . The maintenance I have done has been mostly due to my AR about having a solid tow rig . I could have done a lot of it cheaper , but I don't want to get stuck on the side of the highway .

Piers O ringed head and ARP Studs 10,000 miles ago

New 310 Marine injectors

#10 fuel plate

HX 35 Turbo with 16cm housing

Scotty's II intake with AFE filter

ATS 3 piece exhaust manifold

STS 4" stainless exhaust with stainless band clamps all the way back

New NV 4500 (not rebuilt) new flywheel new Southbend clutch and new rear main seal 30,000 miles ago

New Slave , Master and lines for the clutch 30,000 miles ago

New carrier bearing and u joints in the driveshaft 15,000 miles ago

Water pump , alternator and starter were all replaced in the last 25,000 miles

New batteries last summer

Dana 80 rear with 3.54s completely rebuilt all new bearings and gears 15,000 miles ago

New rear wheel bearings 15,000 miles ago

New rear shoes 15,000 miles ago

New front pads 20,000 miles ago

New Ball Joints 50,000 miles ago

New windshield 15,000 miles ago

New ignition switch 1000 miles ago

New Class V receiver 1000 miles ago

New Pop up Goose 30,000 miles ago

New steel brake lines 7500 miles ago

All 6 tires are at 50% and are rotated and rebalanced every 5000 miles .

All new A.C. and heater core in June .

The mileages may be off a few miles in either direction , but I have every receipt for all the work done . It is a great truck and is ready to go .

Heres the options

Air Conditioning
    AM/FM Stereo
    Power Steering
    Dual Rear Wheels
    Cruise Control
    Sliding Rear Window
    Power Windows
    Single Compact Disc
    Bed Liner
    Power Door Locks
    Premium Sound Custom Bumper
    Tilt Wheel
    ABS (4-Wheel)

The KBB retail value is $10,725 with good paint . The upgraded parts offset a paint job very easily

Contact Greg at jeepparts@hotmail.com Truck is located in Chesapeake, Va.

2. Diesel Nut

Diesel Nut Well-Known Member

Media:
    Wish I had the Ca$h! :doah:

3. Blue Ridge Runner

Blue Ridge Runner Well-Known Member

Truck is sold. Please delete