Got an '04 Polaris Scrambler!

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by RJF's Red Cummins, Jun 13, 2005.

1. RJF's Red Cummins

RJF's Red Cummins TRC Staff Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    Bought a 2004 Polaris Scrambler 500HO 4x4 today! It's in Arizona and will be shipped out here in two weeks. It's got about 300 miles on it and looks brand new and has 4x4, tow hitch, and am getting a rear rack put on it. I can't wait to get it, it will be a HUGE step up from my little kawi Lakota 300 2wd. I use my ATV every morning to irrigate with and after getting stuck too many times the 2wd has to go. Bring on the Scrammy.

The dealership says it's basically new and is in excellent condition. I've been doing a little reading on them with different ATV boards and most owners seem to be very satisfied.

I was also looking at a few Sportsman 700's too but I like the weight of the sporty bikes and really dig the Scrammy. Anyone have a Scrambler also? Like it, dislike it? Anything I should look out for on it? Now I just have to wait two weeks for it to get out here from AZ. :doah:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JamesS

JamesS New Member

I had an 03 Predator, it was the fastest quad I've ridden to date (I ride dirtbikes),........never had a chance to ride a Scrambler yet, I see them (Scramblers) all the time airing out the front tires from standstills on the trails that I ride (aka popping wheelies).

3. RJF's Red Cummins

RJF's Red Cummins TRC Staff Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    Thats what I hear...that they pop wheelies fairly easy. I actually haven't ridden one yet.... :doah: But, I have sat on one and loved the way I was positioned. I can't wait to get it, in about 12 days.....