Got my Wisdom Teeth out yesterday!

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by carguy9135, Feb 16, 2007.

1. carguy9135

carguy9135 Well-Known Member

Media:
    O, man, got my wisdom teeth out yesterday.....really sucked. Ive heard plenty of disgusting wisdom teeth stories, lets hear yours!

2. rat_power_78

rat_power_78 Well-Known Member

Had mine out about a month ago. Wasnt near as bad as I expected, didnt really hurt too much either. I was pretty drugged up, and tried to call people right after I woke up!rotfl

3. carguy9135

Media:
    Well, I finally developed a system so I wont be hurting constantly. Instead of taking 1 Vicatin, I take 2, and I eat ice cream and I ice my gums so they wont hurt! I have big gaping holes in the back of my mouth so my "12-year molars" can come in (they never came in) and if they dont naturally come in, I Have to get BRACES!!! o god that would suck!

4. rat_power_78

rat_power_78 Well-Known Member

Guess I just got lucky then... Never had braces, but Ive heard they suck big time.

5. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Had mine taken out about 8-9 years ago. I was a dumb@$$ and just took the novacane. I finally lied and said I couldn't anything becuase the needles was hurting worse than him working on the teeth. It was wierd to lay there and hear the teeth breaking as he was removing them. Had all four done at the same time. Two of them were impacted. I left the dentist office ate a double cheeseburger with bacon and enjoyed the rest of the day. After the novacane wore off I was hurting. The burger was a bad idea.

6. carguy9135

Media:
    :eek: Ya believe me, if I forget to take my vicoten, I lose control! :eek: Man it hurts bad! The only problem is I have holes in the back of my mouth (for my 12 year old molars to come in) so its hard to eat and sleep.

7. rocknbronco

rocknbronco Well-Known Member

Hope you get to feeling better and I have never had mine pulled,not much insurance when I was younger in my family,but my denist wants to pull them maybe in the future. I hate pain I will ask for novocaine inadvance..lol

8. carguy9135

Media:
    Ask for more than novacaine! Man, if possible, get some friggin morphing or something. Get the strongest stuff you can because this hurts BADLY!!!

9. LilFordGirl

LilFordGirl Active Member

Well I haven't had mine out, but its a long story... Like 7 years ago, after I got my braces off, I was told by my dentist I needed to get my wisdoms out ASAP. Well then my insurance changed so I had to use a different dentist. He told me not to worry because it didn't look like my wisdoms would ever come down. Sure enough 5 years later I have 3 of them in and my teeth have moved! And guess what?! Im not covered under insurance for teeth removal now!! :mad:

10. rocknbronco

rocknbronco Well-Known Member

I once had a morphine pump in the hospital,I fell 45ft off a trail tressel trying to modify my rope swing,they put me on Asprin once I left or well Tylenol 2 I was in major pain I thought my father was gonna kill me due to all my whining I learned early on pain pills can be a good thing...

11. carguy9135

Media:
    Ya I finally ran out of friggin vic. Doesnt matter now, they dont hurt much anymore but when I eat they hurt. The reason it turned out why I was hurting so bad was because I had "dry sockets" and they said that is one of the worst pains you can go through. Im doin pretty good now....