I did it.

Discussion in 'Ford Powerstroke 6.4' started by LOUDandPROUD, Sep 12, 2009.

1. LOUDandPROUD

LOUDandPROUD Well-Known Member

Well I have crossed over. Ordered a 2010 F350 Crew Cab with the 6.4 It is an XLT with MANUAL everything. Because this is the last year you can get a manual and as of now you cant even get it in a Lariat. Anyways should be here in mid November. My dad seems to be pleased with his. The fella I ordered through is a long time family friend, he also has been nothing but happy. Ill let you all know how it works out.

waytogo

2. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Congrats, can't beleive they are getting rid of manuals though. We expect pics when you get them.

3. gbuddenhagen

gbuddenhagen Well-Known Member

Congrats, i am trying to get permision to get one too!! This 1/2 ton gmc just doesnt cut it, but i am sure in time i will get a used 08,09

4. LOUDandPROUD

LOUDandPROUD Well-Known Member

Well it is here. I havent snapped any pictures of it yet. I should have today. Pulled into the shop and got it washed and a good wax job on it. So far I am very pleased. I did spend the last week driving my dads 08 with an auto around I after that I am really glad I got a 6 spd. Probably going to leave it stock for awhile. It funs very well as is and I am on an island for another 8 months atleast so there is no need to go crazy with the horsepower. Driving from Wasilla to Homer Alaska I averaged about 18-19 mpg. Not bad for not having any miles on it. That was calc'd long hand as well. For those of you running a dpf'd rig, how long is your usuall regen time? My dads truck took half an hour going over a pass in western oregon. I figured it would be quicker than that going over the hill. Mine hasnt regen'd yet but im curious to see how long it takes. As for some photos Ill try and get them up in the next few day. Happy thankgiving everyone.

B-waytogo