Intro to AccurateDiesel.com

Discussion in 'Supporting Vendors' started by AccurateDiesel, Jun 23, 2008.

1. AccurateDiesel

AccurateDiesel New Member

Hi!

I thought it would be wise to take a moment and introduce AccurateDiesel.com to you - we just became a sponsoring member recently, advertising our FS2500Filter.com website and are also going to give away an FS-2500 system shortly! I know we already have a number of customers who are Towrig members, so I don't really feel we are totally "new" here!

In addition to offering the FS-2500 bypass filter line which probably needs no introduction to most of you, we also carry an extensive line of parts for your diesel trucks. If you don't happen to be familiar with the FS-2500 system, please stop by our website www.FS2500Filter.com and read up on it. It is a very high quality / heavy duty system that really does what it says. With the price of both oil and new trucks continuing to rise bypass oil filtration makes more sense than ever!

Our specialty is the GM 6.2 / 6.5L Diesel - items we carry include:
    - Injection Pumps
    - Heavy Duty PMD's
    - FSD Heat Sync Kits
    - FSD Extension Cables
    - Vacuum Pumps
    - Injectors, injection lines, and return kits
    - Premium Glow Plugs and controllers
    - Lift Pumps
    - Exhaust and Air Induction Kits

We also carry many items for the 7.3L Powerstroke diesel including:
    - Premium Glow Plug kits
    - Valve cover gaskets, UVC Harnesses, and external pigtail repair kits
    - Reman Injectors
    - Vacuum Pumps (including the hard to find Superduty electric pump that also fits the 6.0L)

We also stock both early and late injectors for the 6.0L Diesel.

We rebuild any Stanadyne / Roosamaster injection pump including 4.3L / 5.7L / 6.2L / 6.5L / 6.9L and 7.3L engines as well as AG and Industrial applications.

We strive to bring you high quality parts, American made where possible, at very reasonable prices.

I am looking forward to working with more Towrig members! If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an e-mail - I try to answer e-mails as frequently as possible, or feel free to give us a call.

Thank you,

Tim

2. Nitelord

Nitelord Well-Known Member

Media:
    Welcome. Thanks for sponsoring the awesome give-away. waytogo