Just ordered the WVO system

Discussion in 'Alternative Fuels' started by MrTow, Apr 23, 2007.

1. MrTow

MrTow Well-Known Member

120gal 2 chamber heated tank with 13gal/min pump for the restaurant tanks and barrels. If any of you guys are hauling for a living, this is the way to go. This system will pay for itself within two months. Diesel is $2.90+ here in Dallas/FtWorth.

http://www.goldenfuelsystems.com/index.php

2. mattwehrly

mattwehrly Active Member

looks like you got the SVO system not the WVO. Right? your planning on running veggie oil straight not converting it to Biodiesel.

3. MrTow

MrTow Well-Known Member

Yes that's right, straight vegoil.

4. mattwehrly

mattwehrly Active Member

are you planning on running it in your dodge? I know its popular to use the old mercades diesels but haven't seen it done on a new engine. I'll be intereseted to see how it works for you. keep us updated.

5. MrTow

MrTow Well-Known Member

I'm starting a hotshot haul business and want to save money on fuel. Still have to pay road taxes and stuff but fuel is a large part of expenses.

6. mattwehrly

mattwehrly Active Member

yea right! I believe your going to pay all taxes. Your crazy if you do.As if they don't rape us for enough already. income tax on what we make, what we buy, what we save, tax us when we die and then tax our kids for what we leave them. pay enough to stay out of audit trouble if you must. otherwise screw them.

7. MrTow

MrTow Well-Known Member

You know it, I'll pay what I HAVE to and not a penny more.

8. TMC.CO1

TMC.CO1 New Member

Hi Everyone. I just had Americangreenfuels.net in Houston install a new system on my 99 Ford F350 4x4 Crew Cab Dually. Bud and his son Ryan installed a 100 gal. tank and did a great job. I would recommend them to install a VWO system on any vehicle. I used 2gals of Deisel to travel 960 miles wow 480 MPG. The truck loves it. Best of Luck.
    TMC.CO1

9. MrTow

MrTow Well-Known Member

Well as it turns out I haven't installed the system yet. Things didn't go as planned when I first posted this thread. Now I'm waiting on my bank's Loan Arranger to get it set up. Then I have to get my CDL which I've never had. Once I do that and get the job I will follow through with Bud like I promised him.