Lighting, truck or trailer vendors?

Discussion in 'Towing Equipment' started by dubbyx, Nov 15, 2006.

1. dubbyx

dubbyx Well-Known Member

After a couple years sitting I decided it was time to dig my '84 Chevy 1-ton DRW out of the barn. I managed to dust it off and do a quick once-over today and realized that some of the clearance lights and such are broken/beat all to hell. I'll probably hit the pick-a-part tomorrow, but I'd like to go ahead and change some stuff up if I could find the right parts.

Anyhow, I thought about putting the later style cab clearance lights (1-3-1) setup on and found a couple "generic" kits, but wasn't really happy just looking at a picture on ebay. Not to mention I'd much rather support a vendor if anybody carries such a beast.

I also need a rear (red) lens for the driver's fender and have dreamed up a plan but I better stick with close to OE for now.

Anyone know an online 12v lighting supplier that's not just for trailers? Maybe someone that has a whole lotta various fixtures, bulbs, etc?

2. rocknbronco

rocknbronco Well-Known Member

JC Whitney or LMC might have what your looking for

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer Well-Known Member

Media:
    just stay away from the company "Recon" for anything they make. it will crack from the cun and haze over...
    not worth the money they ask
    Grant

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 Well-Known Member

Media: