Livingcost

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by NickTheDick, Dec 27, 2005.

1. NickTheDick

NickTheDick New Member

Please don`t burn me alive for my english,,, i´m from sweden... I would just want som help... My firm www.reklamide.se , are supposed to start up a new firm some where in Florida... I`m supposed to move along to make it work... Now the only thing is, I have a wife ant three children and dont knew anything about living cost... How much is a house, food, car and everything else you are supposed to have. How much do i have to earn to make a good living if i move to Florida? I´ll start from scratch... I knew what my Swedish boss tells me but i dont knew if that is the real truth... Anyone want to help???

2. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
  3. NickTheDick

NickTheDick New Member

Thank`s!!! Looked allmost ewery where for this kind of sites but never found any of them... Now i`ll only have to knew what a avridge sallery for a guy who runs (not owns) a metal workshop with 4-5 guys lies on...

But thank`s for the most useful link...

4. BadDog

BadDog TRC Staff Staff Member

Media:
    Look at things like monster.com and other "relocation guides" and "cost of living guides" (terms to use in google). I've used it (and others like it) in the past to evaluate new job offers in other parts of the country. They have guides that give you info on average incomes, cost of living, cost of housing, crime rates, all sorts of stuff.

5. DWitcher

DWitcher Well-Known Member

If possiable you should visit the area you plan on moving to so you won't have any suprises when you get there.