Mark Hendrickson autograph...

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by Seventy4Blazer, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer Well-Known Member

Media:
    NBA and MLB player Mark Hendrickson (pitcher for the dodgers now) was at a local tire store a couple days ago getting a new rim and tire put on his high end mercedes... 24"ers and he hit a pit hole... lol

anywho, i got his autograph on what he said was a game ball. now i need to know what to do with it... i dotn watch MLB or NBA. he isnt a great player on either end, but he has some history in him...

a great closing pitcher, and at 6'9" he is one of 7 currently pitching that tall or taller. 12 person to ever play in the NBA and MLB... and thats about it... lol he seemed like an ass really. he is from washington state as well.

here is a link to him...
    http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=424805

i guess i can just put it with my other autographs that sit and collect dust... :doah:

2. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Ebay!

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer Well-Known Member

Media:
    his history isnt known much because he sucked as a player in both sports... lol

im going to try to get one of his cards and a stand for them both then sell them.

i have a few autographs from over the years. i was thinking about getting rid of a lot of stuff...