New Silverado and Gmc sierra spy pics from insideline!!!

Discussion in 'Concepts | Press Photos | Rumors' started by Weacoo2003, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Weacoo2003

Weacoo2003 Member

More spy photos: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra [​IMG] Toyota is getting all the ink this week with the debut of the 2007 Tundra, but it's still 11 months off. In the meantime, GM will launch its 2007 Chevrolet Silverado and 2007 GMC Sierra full size trucks and I guarantee they will be every bit as competitive as Toyota's good looking Tundra. Out latest spy photos give a few more hints as to how the heavy duty versions of GM's trucks will look like, but when you're shooting from half a mile away the details can be a little blurry.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]They are huge!!!!!!!!!!!

2. bigHD

bigHD Well-Known Member

The new duallys look like they are going to be awesome! I wonder if us GM guys will be lucky enough get the solid axle back? Then there will be no question about which HD truck is truly superior!

3. Weacoo2003

Weacoo2003 Member

yep

4. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Just looking at the pics it looks like it's still IFS, thanks for posting those by the way.

5. Weacoo2003

Weacoo2003 Member

Your Welcome.waytogo

6. RJF's Red Cummins

RJF's Red Cummins TRC Staff Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    rotfl rotfl rotfl
    Take a wild guess....you'll never see a solid front axle under a GM truck again. While there are still a small minority out there like me and you that would really like to see a real 4wd front end again...there are 1000 times as many people that will say "it is nice and cushy though...."

Thats fine with me, thats why I drive a Ram now.:D

7. dubbyx

dubbyx Well-Known Member

Bah. Nice pics, I like it.

I really am not too worried about having a solid axle in a tow rig. The last thing I want to experience is death wobble with a 12k+ load. Just don't touch my axle on my trail rig or I'll have to hurt ya.