Not a towrig, but has a hitch. 90 Jeep (xj) Cherokee Lorado 4door 4WD Parts or whole.

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by gmcjimmy88, Dec 31, 2006.

1. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 Well-Known Member

Media:
    I am posting for a friend of mine. It is a 1990 Cherokee Lorado 4 door 4WD. It is black with grey interior. The exterior is in pretty good shape. The drivers side rear was hit, tailight broken and a slight buckle in the rear qtr. The back glass is broke out but the tailgate is not damaged. It has power windows and locks which work great. Interior is in decent shape and could be nice with a steam cleaner and an hour or so. It does run pretty good. It has a slight smell of overheating but I let it run for about 30 minutes and it never overheated. Transmission and T-case seems to work great. I will get pics of it Sunday and will try to post them on here. Or if anyone is interested either reply here, e-mail me @ seankarshner@yahoo.com or call me at 1-910-818-3929. There is no title with it but do have bill of sale. Would like to get $600.00 out of it but willing to accept offers. This will be going to the scrap yard in a week or two if noone buys it. It has 116XXX miles on it. The A/C blows cold air. PRICE LOWERED TO $550

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2007
  2. gmcjimmy88

Media:
    pics

pics

Attached Files:

3. gmcjimmy88

Media:
    more pics