online truck driving game

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by 1tonmegacab, Jun 15, 2008.

1. 1tonmegacab

1tonmegacab Member

ok i am posting again because some of you guys are new and maybe even a few that joined and never played or have just forgot about it or maybe you just want to switch your current company

there is the online simulated truck driving game Trukz - A Trucking Simulation Game that a few of us from this and other dodge sites go to and play

we could really use some more players to boost up our company here is our company page just join trukz and apply to our company http://www.trukz.com/company_display.asp?ID=245

we have offsite forums DTW Inc. this is where we discuss all new contracts and all company aspects

so come on over and join us in hauling ( yes its just a game lol) freight across the us or europe ( europe is where our company is based right now

2. mbwagoner

mbwagoner Well-Known Member

I've been playing. my company is small but gives me great returns so I've been happy there. It's been an entertaining few months, I've been progressing very well.