Performance Mods

Discussion in 'Ford Powerstroke 6.0' started by BubbaF-250, Jan 17, 2008.

1. BubbaF-250

BubbaF-250 Member

My truck is in my signiture. I have a 4" PMT exhaust, a xdi tru flow cold air intake, and a sct computer. I was just looking at a FASS lift pump. Is this a smart next step or is there sumthing I should change first. If I could do it, my next question is 95GPH or 150GPH. Sorry for the probally stupid question but Im new to diesels and dont want to screw my baby up!

2. Diesel Nut

Diesel Nut Well-Known Member

Media:
    Well, I guess the next question should be directed toward your transmission. Auto? Hows it feeling? My guess is it would love a shift kit. Stick? Oh yeah, clutch should be slipping by now!

Gauges? Got those yet?

The FASS is a great pump, and I don't want to sound like I am pushing you away from it, but how about the rest of the truck?

3. BubbaF-250

BubbaF-250 Member

Its a auto. I didnt think by now it would be looking for tranny upgrades. I have gauges . They all run threw the Livewire. What are some good shiftkits?

4. strictlyv8

strictlyv8 Well-Known Member

The 5r1000 that comes with the 6.0 works great with light mods like yours. I don't know of any shift kits for those trannies though. You can have a custom tuned loaded into your SCT. There are guys that can tune your transmission aswell as the truck thru the SCT unit you have. as for fuel systems the FASS system is great from what I have heard.