Rims

Discussion in 'Parts Wanted' started by jeffnvegas, Dec 7, 2007.

1. jeffnvegas

jeffnvegas Well-Known Member

looking for 18" rims x 8.5 for my 06 dodge. really had my heart set on A/R Mojave teflons, but they don't come in my size. anything teflon would be preferable, but in a similar design. will probably end up with cheapie steel rims and have them painted flat. like to de-chrome my rig too, if i can, so looking for grille in black too.

2. jeffnvegas

guess i'll answer my own post. turns out the guy at one discount tire store didn't know what he was talking about. ended up getting the mojave's from discount tire, just another store. they fit perfect without a leveling or lift kit. whaddya know! also had a guy at four wheel parts tell me they weren't available and who knows when they will become available. when i get time i'm gonna go over to both places and gloat!! i'm so tired of getting the run around and ten different stories from people. i have been trying to get these rims for six months.
    now if i can just find some locking black lug nuts i'll be set. probably no point in throwing this one out there for suggestions either. if and when i find them i'll reply to myself again.

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer Well-Known Member

Media:
    i have found that its always best to do the research on the company web site of the item you are looking for then find it local. problem is some web sites are not up to date... lol

perfect example... brentzwheels.com info is from 2005!!!
    Grant

4. Diesel Nut

Diesel Nut Well-Known Member

Media:
    Glad to see you found what you wanted. Sure sounded funny that they weren't available, thats a pretty common size. . . . .

5. jeffnvegas

they said it was because there was such a high demand for these particular type rims is the excuse they were using or maybe going by what someone else told them. anyway i love the look of them, just don't have any matching lug nuts.

6. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Any pics of these online somewhere or on your rig?