Trouble free

Discussion in 'Ford Powerstroke 6.4' started by LOUDandPROUD, Jun 11, 2010.

1. LOUDandPROUD

LOUDandPROUD Well-Known Member

Been poking around a couple other sites off and on lately and see a few posts about guys having problems with their 2009 or 2010's.... Im going on 3500 miles now and I have had zero issues. This fall I plan on a dpf delete. Ready for the mileage to come up. Did get the gooseneck hitch in and an adapter to pull my 5th wheel RV. Works like a champ. Anyways more in the coming months....waytogo

2. Eastern

Eastern Member

Good luck with your 6.4 . I love mine , been running dpf delete for a couple years now. I run the spatan tunes and been seeing upwards of 18 MPG some guys are even better. My daully has 410's in the rear so I think this limits me to better mpg. But climbing hills she flys even towing my 36 foot fifth wheeler. But the dpf delete is worth every penny.

3. LOUDandPROUD

So did everyone just beat feet to the forums or what? Im up to 8 grand on the odometer. Just a check engine light once in a while but it goes away on its own. Still bone stock. Saving my pennies so I can talk that DPF into falling off somewhere. Love the truck as is though it could use a few more mpg's.

4. Eastern

Eastern Member

LOL I thought the same thing. Not much going on in most of the forums. I haven't run my truck to much latley got it in my buds shop installing an air ride suspension from air bag it and a few more goodies I have had for a while just have not had time to install them. And good luck with your new truck.

5. LOUDandPROUD

Well rolled over 9000 today. Got an AFE Pro Dry S coming in the mail. Also have an oil change coming up. Ready to do the DPF delete soon as I get the pennies saved up. No problems to report. It still has a healthy appetite for diesel!