Vicatin messes you up....

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by carguy9135, Feb 17, 2007.

1. carguy9135

carguy9135 Well-Known Member

Media:
    :eek: Man, these vicatin pills im takin for my wisdom teeth really mess you up. I swear i saw a huge bird sized fly flying around in front of me and i was trying to hit it and my parents keep having to snap me out of it. I keep seeing stuff:confused: ....o and everytime i close my eyes i see weird things and colors.......waytogo waytogo waytogo ;)

2. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Stick with it if you keep taking them like I have for 4-5 years you build a tolerance. My daily dose normally consists of 2 Vicodin, 2 Percocet, or 2 Darvocet with two Flexeril. I have to change it up to keep from building a tolerance LOL. Hopefully in another couple of weeks I will not need them anymore. I just had my second and hopefully last Back surgery. My first couple times taking them it messed with me like that too. Just don't double them or drink on them. Take them in the dose they tell and you will be good. Good luck with the teeth I know how it is Had mine done many years ago.

3. musicmasterstravis

musicmasterstravis Well-Known Member

those arent bad, dont mix with a shot wiskey...

4. rocknbronco

rocknbronco Well-Known Member

Yeah mixing drinks with most pain pills will ussually throw you for a loop.