Whats going on

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by AZcowboy2006, Jun 4, 2009.

1. AZcowboy2006

AZcowboy2006 Well-Known Member

Whats going on with this site it has become a ghost town.No one is really posting and when they do it takes forever for someone to reply if at all. I really like this site just hate to See it like this.

Bob.

2. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    I know, that's because a lot of people only come around when I'm giving something away for free, they make there one post to say they want it and then leave again. It was busy while I was advertising, but I just can't afford to loose money every month. A lot of the busy sites are the ones that can give stuff away (bribe) every month, it's kind of a catch 22. We need more people to answer questions and make posts, I'm open for ideas, maybe we need a babes forum or something? ;-)

3. cornmarine

cornmarine Well-Known Member

How about hot babes in hot rigs??........waytogo

4. AZcowboy2006

AZcowboy2006 Well-Known Member

What about gearing some of the forums toward Diesel performance and the things that relate. I know that would interest quit a few my self included.

Bob.

5. Diesel Nut

Diesel Nut Well-Known Member

Media:
    Site really is dead. I have been offline for about 2 weeks and under new posts there was 5, this being one of them. Thats a major bummer.

As far as the giveaways, those are all members that have chipped in to help the site I hope. I would love to spend more time on here but I just don't have the time to get online much anymore. I check in from time to time.

6. ramfan2

ramfan2 Member

I stop in from time to time. Guess I didn't notice the lack of posts. Who actually owns the site? There must be a way to attract more hits besides free give aways.....Thanks, Chris.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  7. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    I just added a TowRig banner on CK5, that may help a little. I will also send out an email tomorrow. Looks like people are still joining we just need more people to ask and answer questions.