Where to Propose?

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by Racing41, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Racing41

Racing41 Member

I have been thinking about it for while now. I live in Northern Maryland. I have thought of a place called "High Rock". Its a huge rock at the top of a mountain and overlooks miles of land, fields, and houses. Where did you guys propose. It doesnt have to be around here. I love traveling anyway. Dont really want to leave the country to do it. I want it to be perfect (Romantic) for her. Thanks for your help and advice.
    [​IMG]

2. Woods

Woods Well-Known Member

Well I hope she says yes, if not, that could be a long ride home. Good Luck!

3. LOUDandPROUD

LOUDandPROUD Well-Known Member

waytogo That sounds like an awesome place. My wife loves to ride ATV's, I took her riding one day up on the hill that overlooks the town we grew up in. Found a meadow with a pretty sweet view. She had no idea and it was awesome. Go for it bud and let us know how it goes. Congrats to you anyway!

4. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Sounds like the perfect place, just add some wine and a picnic and your set!

5. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer Well-Known Member

Media:
    hmm... if you have to ask... then i think its not time to ask. it should be her favorite place that first pops into your mind when you think of the question in your head. thats how i see it anyway....

6. Rob Knoell

Rob Knoell Well-Known Member

Hey man,

If you want a wife you can have mine. I am still trying to divorce her. It has been since Feb. of this year. Just kidding. Good luck!!!

7. rocknbronco

rocknbronco Well-Known Member

Do some deep soulsearching more if you have already before you commit to marrage!!!!!!
    Congrats and best of luck with her not saying no that would be one long hard ride home....:popcorn: